Tuesday, July 27, 2010

SHINee's Key new HAIR STYLE!

Have your heard that SHINee's Key was the one who suggested his new hairstyle?
Well, if your didnt hear, now you have!

This was what SHINee's Key said:
“I personally proposed this hairstyle. I wasn’t even hesitant. Instead, I was rather anxious about showing a whole new image”

“I did worry about how I would look with the new hairstyle, but I’m glad that it looks better than I expected”
“I’m really thankful of the fans for showing their interests”

As to what lead him to cut this hairstyle, it was because he was anxious about having a whole new image.
i admire his courage in cutting this hairstyle. i doubt i will dare to cut my hair short though.

Look at how concern his fans are!!!
Now i shall show you a picture of his new hairstyle~

 Look at his new hairstyle, i personally feel that it totally suit him! still at hot as ever.
Well, for some who don't know, he shave his right side of his head bald.
i guess many of his fans are waiting in anxiety on how his new hairstyle would be like.
But, he did not disappoint any of us! <3


Done by Melody

1 comment: