Thursday, July 29, 2010

2AM's new songs

hese are the 2AM's new songs.
I whish you will enjoy it.

1.죽어도 못 보내 (I can’t let you go even if I die)
2.웃어 줄 수가 없어서 미안하다 (Sorry that I can’t give you smiles)
3.I Love You (feat. BaekChan, JooHee of 8eight)
4.그녀에게 (feat. 찬성 of 2PM) (To Her)
5.웃는다 (Outro) (I am Laughing)

1. I Can't let you go even if i die
              This is a song about a boy thinking that his girlfriend is lying that "she is ok without him". And wishing that breaking up is just a joking. Please click here to read more.
(You will enjoy more lyrics korean, korea-english , and translation to english)

2. Sorry that i can't give you smile
             This is a song about a boy who wants to break up with his girlfriend even though he is still loving her.
Please click here to read more.
(You will enjoy more lyrics korean, korea-english , and translation to english)

3. I Love You
            This is a meaningful song which decribes a boy's love, telling her she is the only one he sees.
Please click here to read more.
(You will enjoy more lyrics korean, korea-english , and translation to english)


4. To Her
           This song is about a boy who is telling his girlfriend about his feeling after they have borken up.
This song will be a great song for you if you were missing someone seriously. And wanna over come it. :D
Please click here to read more.

5. Outro(I am laughing)
             This is a kind song expression. Hopping you will enjoy.
Please click here to view lyrics.





1.This is the first song "I can't let you go even if I die"



 


2.This is the second song"Sorry that I can’t give you smiles"




3.This is the third song"I Love You"


4.This is the fourth song"To Her"






5.This is the fifth song"I am Laughing"




 

4 comments:

  1. i like 2 AM song very much.eg even if i die i wont let u.thanks for uploading 2AM songs ZZT ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya if you want more i will post it more but please tell me the song you want :D

    ReplyDelete